- Alex Stalock
- Brad Hunt
- Charlie Coyle
- Devan Dubnyk
- Eric Staal
- Gabriel Dumont
- Greg Pateryn
- J.T. Brown
- Jared Spurgeon
- Jason Zucker
- Joel Eriksson Ek
- Jonas Brodin
- Jordan Greenway
- Kevin Fiala
- Luke Kunin
- Marcus Foligno
- Mats Zuccarello
- Matt Bartkowski
- Matt Dumba
- Mikko Koivu
- Ryan Hartman
- Ryan Suter
- Victor Rask
- Zach Parise
The best betting sites – how to identify them?
Sports betting is a well-known form of entertainment that can bring in a large income. Day in and day out, a huge number of users sign up to special betting portals. Whether you enjoy the betting process or want to increase your budget, the choice of a betting provider is crucial. There are many such portals online in recent times, and some players often fall victim to fraudulent activities. Let us find out what to look out for in order to choose quality online resources offering favourable conditions.
Why is it so important to look for quality operators?
The overall betting experience depends on the particular bookmaker’s office. The right choice will allow you to avoid the hassle of numerous scammers. In addition, once faced with the unclear functionality of the site and other difficulties, the visitor may lose the desire to engage in betting. Successfully selected a bookmaker, providing favorable conditions, you will get maximum enjoyment from the process.
How to identify a reliable bookmaker site
Newbies are not aware of what points give away a fraudulent site. The following parameters define the platform of a reliable bookmaker’s office:
- First-level domain name (.com, .net and others);
- encryption using SSL protocol;
- automatic termination of the current session (if there is no activity for some time).
These attributes indicate stability and reliability of the site, advanced protection of confidential data as well as money.
What nuances to pay close attention to when choosing a bookmaker
In addition to a portal that is stably protected against the transfer of data to third parties, there are a few more important things to consider:
- License – trustworthy operators operate under a licence. It is issued by a reputable licensor. You can do a licence check by looking up information about the gambling commission;
- Betting markets – trustworthy bookmakers provide a wide range of available bets. The huge range of sporting events gives you the opportunity to choose the best option for every player. The top sites are not limited to offers on matches of popular world championships and the betting selection includes unknown leagues;
- The odds – bookmakers, competing for loyal users, are willing to offer the best possible odds. This is especially true for popular sports tournaments of leading championships. This policy helps to significantly increase the chances of winning big money;
- Bonuses – the leading bookmakers compete with each other by offering great bonuses to customers. Good operators bribe with a variety of promotions, birthday promo codes, first deposit increases and other offers;
- Mobile version – operators that respect their users have a version of the site to play on a mobile device. Moreover, many among them offer a downloadable app.
Only after studying all these points is it recommended to register on the portal and deposit money. A company’s compliance with all these conditions indicates trustworthiness.
24/7 support – the sign of a reliable company
One detail that should be stressed separately is the technical support. Any reputable company must take care of the comfort of its clients. If there are any questions or difficulties, it should be possible to contact experts and get help.
The tasks of the support include:
- handling any complaints;
- answering questions about the operation of the site;
- Supporting bettors to get to grips with the range of features on the site;
- Support for bettors in other cases not mentioned above.
To avoid difficulties at the most inopportune moment, it is worth making sure there is a support team available at all hours. Following these guidelines helps to identify the best betting sites and not to encounter unscrupulous bookmakers.